Stuff happens...but that doesn't mean you have to give up your pet.
Need a little help with pet food? ACS has a donation-based Pet Pantry to help you out.
- proof of spay/neuter
- proof of current rabies vaccination
- proof of need (current government assistance information, Medicare, Medicaid, disability, etc.)
- proof of registered microchip
Temporary assistance also provided on a case-by-case basis.
Pet Pantry Hours
- Wednesdays: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturdays: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please Note: Due to the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Holidays, the Pet Pantry will be CLOSED the following days:
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
- Saturday, November 26, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
- Saturday, December 24, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
- Saturday, December 31, 2016 - PET PANTRY CLOSED
The ACS Pet Pantry is operated solely through donations. Donations needed for the pet pantry include:
- Dry or canned dog or cat food, any brand, any size
- 1-gallon or 2-gallon Ziploc (or similar) bags
- Cat litter, any brand, any size
- Dog or cat treats, any brand, any size
- Flea & tick preventative for dogs and/or cats – any kind
- Heartworm preventative – any kind
- Empty cat litter buckets
Donations can be dropped off at the Annex Building during business hours. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 210.207.6644 for more information or if you would like a volunteer to pick up donations.
Call 210.207.6644 for more information. Pet Pantry flyer (.pdf).