City Hall and most municipal offices will be closed to observe the Thanksgiving holidays, Nov. 28-29, 2013.
The schedule for garbage collection is as follows for the Thanksgiving holidays, Nov. 28-29, 2013:
· Residents who normally receive a Thursday recycling, garbage or organics collection will be serviced on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
· The Bitters Brush Recycling Center, 1800 E. Bitters Rd.; the Nelson Gardens Brush Recycling Center, 8963 Nelson Rd.; The Bitters Bulky Waste Collection Center, 1800 E. Bitters Rd.; and the Frio City Road Bulky Waste Collection Center, 1531 Frio City Rd., will be closed. All centers will re-open on Saturday, Nov. 30.
· The Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 7030 Culebra Rd., will be closed.
· Dead Animal Collection crews will not be on duty on Thursday, Nov. 28, but will return to duty on Friday, Nov. 29.
· Both Pre-K 4 SA Centers; and all classes, after-school programs, and enrollment processes will be closed the week of Nov. 25-29
· The Pre-K 4 SA Executive Administrative office will be closed Nov. 28-29.
· The Animal Care Services lobby and adoption center will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28. It will re-open on Friday, Nov. 29.
· All libraries will close at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27, and remain closed Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29. They will re-open on Saturday, Nov. 30.
· Municipal Court, 401 S. Frio
· Spanish Governor’s Palace, Market Square, and La Villita will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28. They will re-open on Friday, Nov. 29.
· Dr. Manuel P. Berriozabal cafécollege will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28; Friday, Nov. 29; and Saturday, Nov. 30. It will re-open on Monday, Dec. 2 from 9-6 p.m. for select programming.
· The City of San Antonio Senior Centers, City of San Antonio Nutrition Sites, and City of San Antonio Learning Centers will be closed.
· Animal Care officers will be on duty.
· Dead animal collection crews will be on duty.
· Downtown visitors will enjoy an on-street parking meter holiday.
· Fire and EMS personnel will be on duty.
· The Magistrate’s Court and Detention Center will be open.
· Uniform police officers will be on duty.