Mobile App Service Requests
With the new 311 Mobile App, residents can submit service requests for the following services:
- Aggressive Animal
- Dead Animal Pick Up
- Graffiti in Parks
- Graffiti Public Property
- Graffiti Private Property
- Junk Vehicle
- Overgrown Yard
- Pot Hole Repair
- Animal Cruelty
- Damaged Garbage Cart
- Garbage/Recycle No Pick Up
- Traffic Sign Missing/Down
- Trapped/Confined Animal
- Injured Animal
More online services...
311 Mobile App FAQs
Q: How do I create a report?
A: To create a report:
- Login to the app
- Click on ‘File a New Report’ button
- Select 'Issue Title'
- Set the location, click and drag to the location or enter the address
Click the ‘Photo' button to include a photo of the problem being reported (optional)
- Click the ‘What is the Issue’ button and answer secondary questions
- Reporter info is required (at minimum a phone number)
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and to submit your report.
Q: How can I check the status of a report?
A: Click on the ‘My Reports” button. Your reports will be categorized by those open and closed, which includes a reference number. For more detailed information about the case status call 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000 or visit sanantonio.gov/Commpa/cityservices for more info.
Q: When I take a photo, I am automatically returned to the Android Home screen.
A: Your phone may not have enough memory to complete the action. Please do the following:
- Go to app menu, select 'Setting' app, select 'Applications', then select 'Running Services', to stop any service or app not being used.
- If you have a 'task killer' or 'task manager' open and stop any service or app not being used.