The Southern Edwards Plateau Habitat Conservation Plan (SEP-HCP) is a tool to assist landowners, the City, Bexar County and anyone conducting non-federal activities with compliance of the Endangered Species Act (ESA). The purposes of the SEP-HCP are to:
- Promote regional conservation;
- Provide support for Camp Bullis;
- Involve local stakeholders in conservation planning;
- Streamline endangered species permitting;
- Implement locally appropriate and cost-effective permitting and conservation strategies
For additional information on the SEP-HCP Program, email the DSD SEP-HCP Team.