Jim Mery - Interim Director
500 W. Commerce
Milam Park is a beautiful and historic facility located in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Renovated in the mid-1990s, the park features a 26-foot copper-domed gazebo designed by Jalisco architect Salvador de Alba Martin with cast iron columns and railings and a cantera base.
Additional park amenities include:
• Game Tables
• Children's Playground
• Walking/Jogging Trails
• Over 60 park benches and multiple trees
For a detailed history of Milam Park, click here.
• Commercial use - $500 for 3 hours, $100 for each additional hour
• Non-profit commercial use - $200 for 3 hours, $50 each additional hour
• Non-commercial or commercial (in which no sales are permitted or donations accepted) $100 for 3 hours, $50 for each additional hour
• Non-commercial and Commercial use - $200 for the first hour and $50 for each hour
Milam Park Reservations are handled by the Downtown Operations Department. Please submit a completed Tentative Hold Form via email to Tonya Drake, Special Projects Manager for Downtown Operations.
Tonya Drake -Downtown Operations
The City of San Antonio
400 N. St. Mary's Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78205