City employees, residents, and visitors can explore the City of San Antonio with our interactive web mapping applications. Search and browse geographic information from a variety of city departments. Create a custom map by adding and removing data layers, perform analysis, or export the map to print.
All applications have been tested to work with the current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. The Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight applications will soon be replaced with new user-friendly interactive maps and applications.
Download the latest Adobe Flash plug-in
Download the latest Microsoft Silverlight plug-in
City Council District 4
- 311 Service Requests – View 311 Service Requests.
- Browse San Antonio – Browse and locate points of interest within the City of San Antonio.
- Demographics – View US Census demographic data for Bexar County. Demographic data is provided as-is from the ESRI ArcGIS Online service.
- Hydrologic Features – View watersheds, flood plains, rivers, streams, and lakes throughout Bexar County.
- Imagery Viewer – View aerial photography throughout the City of San Antonio.
- Political Boundaries – View voter precinct, city council, county commissioner, justice of the peace, US House, Texas House and Senate boundaries.
- Tri-County Street Network – Street network data for Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe Counties. Data maintained by Bexar Metro 911.
CENTER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- SAFE – Map application associated with the San Antonio Flood Emergency System. More information can be found here.
OFFICE OF eastpoint & Real estate
Office of Sustainability
Parks & Recreation
- Park Search – Search and view park locations for trails, community centers, playgrounds, etc. NEW
Planning & Development Services
- OneStop – Interactive map for planning and zoning information.
San Antonio Police Department
Solid Waste Management
TRANSPORTATION & CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS (tci)
- Adopt-A-Spot Locator – Volunteer for trash pickup and beautification maintenance at an Adopt-A-Spot site. NEW
- Bond Projects – Search and view bond project locations for streets, drainage, parks, and libraries. NEW
- Contours – View 10-foot contour lines throughout the City of San Antonio. 2-foot contours can be downloaded here.
- Impervious Cover - Find the impervious area by parcel. NEW
- IMP - Search and view the Infrastructure Management Program (IMP) for street maintenance, sidewalks, etc.
- Low Water Crossings – View the locations of low water crossings throughout the City of San Antonio.
Disclaimer – The City of San Antonio (COSA) does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. COSA does not warrant the completeness, timeliness, or positional, thematic, and attribute accuracy of the GIS data. The GIS data, cartographic products, and associated applications are not legal representations of the depicted data. GIS data is derived from public records that are constantly undergoing revision. Under no circumstances should GIS products be used for final design purposes. COSA provides this information on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. The appropriate City department should always be contacted for official and current information.