With the new 311 Mobile App, residents can submit service requests reports for the following services:
- Aggressive Animal
- Dead Animal Pick Up
- Graffiti in Parks
- Graffiti Public Property
- Graffiti Private Property
- Junk Vehicle
- Overgrown Yard
- Pot Hole Repair
- Animal Cruelty
- Damaged Garbage Cart
- Garbage/Recycle No Pick Up
- Traffic Sign Missing/Down
- Trapped/Confined Animal
- Injured Animal
San Antonio International Airport
San Antonio International Airport provides commercial airline service for the South Texas region. More than 8 million passengers fly into and out of historic San Antonio each year, visiting more than 30 non-stop domestic and international destinations on over 13 airlines.
Managing household waste in San Antonio Just Got Easier!
Get answers to all your waste/recycling questions instantly-including:
- A detailed pick-up schedule customized to your address with optional reminders to ensure you never lose track again!
- Easy "What Goes Where?" search gives proper recycling/disposal information, no more guessing!
- Keep important local contacts at your fingertips!
- Get the location, hours of operation, fees and accepted items for landfill and other drop-off locations.
- Get details on special dates & events in advance.
RHH Hugman River Walk Tour
GET LOST... in SA's River Walk History. A free tour using your own smartphone!
Explore the Hugman Riverwalk Tour by using your smartphone and lose yourself in the River Walk that Robert H.H. Hugman brought to life in 1939.
San Antonio Official Travel Guide
Whether you’re already in San Antonio or simply planning your next visit, here is an app that’ll not only save you money, but make experiencing everything San Antonio has to offer as easy as strolling down the River Walk.
SAVE in San Antonio
San Antonio Vacation Experience (SAVE) provides discounts for some of the most popular attractions in San Antonio, including museums, theme parks, shopping, sightseeing and more. Just show the coupons right on your phone.
If you have any questions please contact us at 311 or 207-6000