Baby Café is a place where breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women can come to learn, socialize, participate in a support group, receive free individual counseling for breastfeeding, or just speak to a health professional about infant feeding in a non-clinical café style environment.
Additional Baby Café sessions are held at various locations throughout the city. Call us at 210.207.7138 to find out exactly when and where.
We will offer the following FREE services to all breastfeeding mothers in Bexar County:
- Group support
- Access to International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC’s)
- Access to a Registered Dietitian
- A place to talk and share experiences
- Help with latching
- Help with increasing milk supply
- Lactation management
- A comfortable environment
- Literature and other resources
- Computer access for breastfeeding related information
What can you do?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding and you would like assistance, please call us. Breastfeeding is by far the best source of infant nutrition, and is the healthiest choice for both mom and baby! If you have a friend or family member who is pregnant tell her about the Baby Café and encourage her to breastfeed. If you are a healthcare provider, please refer your patients to the Baby Café.
Contact Baby CafÉ
4538 Centerview Drive, Suite 151 · San Antonio, TX 78228
Phone: 210.207.7138 · Fax: 210.207.7186
Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1 p.m.