The Copernicus Community Center offers a wide variety of programming, including youth sports leagues, arts and crafts, table games, nutrition education, dance, music and more.
Hours of operation: Mon - Thurs, 2 - 9 p.m.; Fri, 2 - 7 p.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 210.648.1072
Programs & Classes
Use the button below to view and register for classes at this location.
If there are no results for classes at this location, a list of classes, programs, and activities at alternate locations will be provided.
View & Register for Classes
Si necesita asistencia en español para inscribirse en clases o necesita información sobre nuestros programas llame al 210-207-3047.
Alcohol is prohibited; amenities are first come, first serve with the exception of the ones listed below.
Amenities Available for Rental
The following amenities are available for rental. Use the links below to view facility details or calendar availability. Learn how to make a reservation.
- Gym (no volleyball rentals)
- Game/activity room
- Kitchen facilities
- Multi-use room
- Gym practices and/or games - $30 per hour flat fee with two-hour minimum.
- General use gym only or meeting room only - $50 an hour with a two-hour minimum plus $100 deposit if food is served.
- Special events - gym only or meeting room only - charging admission and/or selling concessions - $75 an hour with a two-hour minimum and $500 damage/cleanup deposit paid prior to a permit being issued. Deposit may be returned, less any expenses encountered by the City for cleaning or damage.
- Any event with a DJ or band will require security.
- Equipment available includes 17 tables and 100 chairs are available with the rental.
Refer to the Community Center Rental Rules and Guidelines for more information.
Summer Youth Program
The Parks and Recreation Department offers a quality, affordable Summer Youth Program, where youngsters find sports, craft projects, active games, art exploration, fitness and nutrition, reading opportunities, and math and science enrichment activities. Something for every child’s special interest! Community center sites are open to participants ages six to 14 and school sites to children ages six to 12. Swimming opportunities will also be offered for program participants at limited community center sites.
For all the information on this program, please visit the Summer Youth Program page. Please note summer hours vary.