Enjoy free Wi-Fi at several City of San Antonio parks and community centers. Citizens can bring their laptops and other electronic devices to the park to research, apply for jobs and browse the internet. Students also have the opportunity to complete homework, check college blackboards for assignments, and connect with friends and family via social media.
Free Wi-Fi is available in:
- Barrera Fitness Center, 5800 Old Highway 90 West
- Lions Field Adult and Senior Center, 2809 Broadway
- South San Community Center,2031 Quintana Road
- South Side Lions Park, 3100 Hiawatha
The Wi-Fi hot spot at South Side Lions also includes the parking lot and nearby playground.
Citizens can find free Wi-Fi in a second area near the playground
and pavilion on the lake off of 3900 Pecan Valley Drive.
Phil Hardberger Park
- East - Wi-Fi is available in the Salado Creek Outdoor Classroom at Phil Hardberger Park East, 13203 Blanco Road, and in most of the adjacent parking lot.
- West - Wi-Fi is available in the Urban Ecology Center Classroom at Phil Hardberger Park West, 8400 N.W. Military Highway, in the Gathering Hall and the courtyard.
Woodlawn Lake Community Room
Woodlawn Lake Park Community Room, 1103 Cincinnati, opened in December 2012. The community room is located adjacent to Woodlawn Gymnasium.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays: 8 a.m. to noon (last Tuesday of the month also open 5-8 p.m. for WLCA meetings)
Wednesday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 noon to 6 p.m.