Bidding Contractors must have the following:
- General Liability Insurance
- Not be suspended or debarred from their license
- Not be a family member of a current applicant, or self
- Must complete the GC application to be on our approved list.
- Upon being pre-selected, contractors will be provided batches of 3 projects to bid. Only pre-selected contractors will be allowed to bid on facelift projects
Bidding Contractors Documents
General and Sign Contractors are highly encouraged to apply as a “Pre-selected Contractor.”
Deadline for the “Pre-selected Contractor” is September 30, 2016 and renews every two years.
Submitting your Application
The application is to be completed by the applicant.
- Please read the Application Guidelines before submitting forms.
- Please print and complete the following forms. Failure to submit all three will result in disqualification:
- Completed Forms must be given
- in person at the:
Planning and Community Development Department
1400 S Flores • San Antonio, TX 78204
- or mailed to:
PO BOX 839966 • San Antonio, TX 78283
- or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projects that are eligible for funding will be graded based on various criteria.
- Deadline for applications is October 15, 2016.
- Selected businesses will be announced November 15, 2016.
- Projects will be selected and notified.
- Grants may be limited due to funding availability.
What we help you with
- Conceptual Design created by our architect
- Three bids per scope of work are provided from our pre-selected list of contractors
- Contractors will do the work and be paid by the program
Upon RECEIVING your application
Once your application is received, our staff will:
- Confirm eligibility of the site
- Review the needs of the site
- Notify the applicant that the application has been received and is under review
- Arrange a Project Review meeting if more information is needed