Submitting your Application
The application is to be completed by the applicant.
- Please read the Application Guidelines before submitting forms.
- Please print and complete the following forms:
- Completed Forms must be given in person at the:
Planning and Community Development Department
1400 S Flores
San Antonio, TX 78204
Projects that are eligible for funding will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Applications must be submitted prior to September 1, 2014. Grants may be limited due to funding availability.
What we help you with
- Conceptual Design created by our architect
- Three bids per scope of work are required.
Bidding Contractors must have the following:
- General Liability Insurance
- Not be suspended or debarred from their license
- Not be a family member of the applicant, or self
- Be provided "specs" for the project so each contractor is providing pricing on the exact same line items
- A lsit of pre qualified contractors are available
- Locating additional sources of funding
Bidding Contractors Documents:
General and Sign Contractors are highly encouraged to apply as a "Pre-selected Contractor." Deadline for the "Pre-selected Contractor" is done annually.
Upon RECEIVING your application
Once your application is received, our staff will:
- Confirm eligibility of the site
- Proposed scope of work
- Notify the applicant that the application has been received and is under review
- Arrange a Project Review meeting.