FAMILIES SELECTED FOR REGISTRATION
Applications are accepted on a 1st come 1st served basis. Accepted applicants will be notified by email to begin the registration process beginning the 1st Monday in February. Notifications will continue each Monday as space is available at each Center. Applicants selected from the waitlist will be notified by email. Only accepted applicants, who have been notified, may schedule the register appointment.
Preparing for registration
Registration appointments begin April 6, 2017 for accepted applicants. Registering families must bring the required documents listed below to their registration appointment. All documentation must be current and complete for the child to attend.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Missing your child's original birth certificate? Learn how to order a new birth certificate here.
- Child's Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Valid parent/guardian photo I.D.
- Child's immunization records
- Proof of residence
- Proof of eligibility