The application for the 2015-2016 school year will open on February 2, 2015. All applications completed by April 5, 2015 will be entered into the Pre-K 4 SA Lottery.
If you are interested in applying for the current 2014-2015 school year, please call 210-206-PREK (7735) to submit an application over the phone. All applications for the current school year will be added to the waitlist and you will be contacted if there is space available.
Families interested in Pre-K 4 SA should complete the Pre-K 4 SA Application.
Apply for Pre-K 4 SA in one of three ways:
- Complete the entire application process from home!
- The online application opens February 2, 2015
Visit the Parent Cafe at one of the four Education Centers
- Come to the Centers between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Computers are available for families to complete the online application
Pre-K 4 SA Enrollment Hotline
- Call 210-206-PREK (7735) beginning February 2, 2015
- Ask questions about the online application, eligibility, and the program
- Give your information over the phone to complete your application
Pre-K 4 SA uses a lottery to select students. By submitting an application before April 5, 2015, families will be entered into the Pre-K 4 SA Lottery which will select students for all four Education Centers. Families who complete an application after April 5, 2015 will automatically be added to the waitlist and will be contacted if space is available.
The Pre-K 4 SA Lottery will take place on April 8, 2015. Children whose names are drawn in the Lottery will be selected to attend the program. Notification of lottery status will be sent by mail and email on April 9, 2015.
All students selected in the Lottery or from the waitlist must register to confirm eligibility. Learn more about the Registration process.