FAMILIES SELECTED FOR REGISTRATION
Families were notified by mail and email on April 9, 2015 if they had been selected in the Pre-K 4 SA Lottery. Families selected from the waitlist will be notified by email and phone. Only families who have been notified may schedule an appointment to register.
Preparing for registration
Registration began on April 13, 2015 for those selected in the Lottery. Registering families must bring all of the following documents to their registration appointment for the child to attend.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Missing your child's original birth certificate? Learn how to order a new birth certificate here.
- Child's Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Valid parent/guardian photo I.D.
- Child's immunization records
- Proof of residence
- Proof of eligibility
Students may be registered on site at Pre-K 4 SA Education Centers Monday-Thursday 830am to 5pm.