An easier way to do business with the city.
(please click on the logo to learn more
Request a Document
P.O. Box 839966
San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (210) 207-7260
FAX: (210) 207-7270
The City of San Antonio is pleased to announce the implementation of the San Antonio electronic Procurement System (SAePS).
The City will be conducting training sessions for vendors and suppliers who are interested in doing business with the City.
This training will include:
- Changes in the way the City conducts business;
- Centralized vendor registry (CVR); and
- Responding to bids and solicitations over a web-based portal.
SAePS for Vendors:
- User friendly dashboard for vendors
- Self administration to manage user access and information
- Email notification of solicitations relevant to vendor
- Electronic vendor response including modification, withdrawal of bids, versioning of bids and confirmation of bidder’s participation
- Electronic catalogs—eliminates high-maintenance paper catalogs
- Increased data accuracy and visibility of invoice process for vendors and the City
- Improved requisition-to-order cycle time