The Bonding Assistance Program is designed to help your small business build or repair its credit to become bondable. This in turn dramatically increases the potential of being awarded contracts from the City and other local government or private entities.
AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM, YOU:
- Take part in the Small Business Boot Camp capacity – building business education classes .
- Follow a track consisting of eight classes: five core and three electives.
- Participate in three hours of free Business Counseling.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE A BONDING ASSISTANCE PARTICIPANT IF YOU:
- Are certified as a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA). Certification details may be reviewed at sctrca.org.
- Have a significant business presence in the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area (SAMSA) as defined in the City’s SBEDA Ordinance: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina or Wilson counties.
- Attend Small Business Boot Camp – capacity-building business education classes.