The City of San Antonio Project Reporting Integrated Management Enterprise Link (COSA PRIMELink) is a web-based project management tool hosted by Oracle and is used to manage capital projects. It provides for electronic routing and storage of documents such as invoices, change orders, closeout documents, requests for information (RFIs) and submittals. It is integrated with SAP, the City’s financial software, for payment processing and project budget data. COSA PRIMELink allows staff, consultants, contractors and utility companies to collaborate on and markup plans and specifications.
For questions or assistance, contact the CoSA PRIMELink Helpdesk by email or by phone at 210.207.2019.
Vendors and other agencies that are working on current COSA PRIMELink projects or contracts and need access to the system must complete and return both the Business Agreement form and User Agreement form to the CoSA PRIMELink Helpdesk.
CoSA PRIMELink Training Schedule
Vendors with active contracts can attend the hands on COSA PRIMELink Training. Users can log-in in a staging environment and create invoices, RFIs, submittals and approve/reject tasks. Contact the CoSA PRIMELink Helpdesk to register for the next session.
Next Primelink training:
- Thursday, August 25, 2-4 pm (Vendor Training)
Please contact the PRIMELink Helpdesk at (210) 207-2019 for questions.
The PRIMELink Helpdesk continues to develop and integrate the latest enhancements and fixes to improve the PRIMELink system. Release 9.0 implements upgrades to the PRIMELink system. These upgrades will be pushed the weekend of September 5th, 2015. The system will be unavailable September 5-September 6.
Upgrades and changes to the PRIMELink system include the following:
- Browser Neutrality: Users will be able to access PRIMELink using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. See the Release Notes on clearing cache and compatibility mode for Internet Explorer.
- New PRIMELink URL: Use the following website to log into PRIMELink: https://cosaprimelink-unifier.oracleindustry.com. Recommend users bookmark or add the link to favorites.
- New PRIMELink password: Primavera Unifier will send out an email on September 7th with your new password. Your username will remain the same.
- New navigation and layout: The PRIMELink system will have a search bar to find projects & on-call contracts and allows users to add additional tabs for shortcuts.
- PRIMELink Release Announcement September-2015 (PDF)
- PRIMELink Release Notes September-2015 (PDF)
How can I GET INFORMATION ABOUT RECEIVING MY PAYMENT VIA AHC Direct Deposit?
Please contact Accounts Payable at 210-207-2064 (select prompt #2) and you will be directed to the appropriate Accounts Payable Specialist.
Project Closeout Information
CoSA PRIMELink is used for release of construction retainage. Use the following forms and procedures to submit a Retainage Release Request.
For Horizontal Projects:
For Vertical Projects: