Development Services Dept
Code Enforcement Unit
P.O. Box 839966
San Antonio, Texas
Request for Code Services
Outside: (210) 207 6000
Office Phone Numbers
Phone: (210) 207 7881
FAX: (210) 207 0199
No Graffiti SA
Graffiti costs Americans billions of dollars each year. It hurts property values, drives away businesses, and sends a negative message about the community. Graffiti is everyone’s problem. San Antonio is our home, help to keep it clean!
The City is taking a stronger stance on graffiti as illustrated in our new logo: No Graffiti SA. Recent improvements include banning the placement of stickers on public or private property, proactively abating non-City infrastructure, and standardizing all City department service levels agreements. All City departments will work to abate graffiti within an average of three business days. To report graffiti, call 311 or download the free 311 mobile app for your smart phone or mobile device at the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android). Use keyword SanAntonio311.
Here’s What You Need To Know About Graffiti…
- Property owners who have been victimized by graffiti vandalism should record damages for insurance purposes.
- Take photos of the vandalized area and document when the crime occurred; the Police may request this information when you report it.
- To report graffiti-in-progress call 911; graffiti is a crime.
- To report graffiti vandalism (not in-progress) call SAPD's non-emergency number at 210.207.SAPD (7273).
- Remove graffiti within 3 days, this is key to graffiti prevention.
- Request graffiti removal on public property by calling 311, or download the free San Antonio 311 Mobile App on your iPhone or Android.
- Follow the 3Rs (Record, Report & Remove) to help eliminate graffiti vandalism in your community.
- Contact the Graffiti Hotline at 210.207.Buff (2833) for assistance with removal or supplies, or if you would like to volunteer.
- Miss an opportunity to record the graffiti, by taking a photo, for police use.
- Approach someone who is vandalizing property.
- Miss an opportunity to have City staff or volunteers remove the graffiti, by reporting it to 311.
- Leave graffiti on your property longer than 48 hours; property that is not maintained will attract more graffiti.