San Antonio City Attorney's Office Prosecution Section
401 S. Frio, Rm 204
San Antonio, TX 78207
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR INTAKE/REFERRAL:
8:30 a.m. - 11:00a.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
No appointment is necessary, but you must have the following information in order to file charges:
- You must have a copy of your police report(s)
You may obtain a copy for a fee at the main police station located at:
214 W. Nueva
San Antonio TX 78207
- You must have the following information for the alleged defendant:
--- Date of Birth
- You must have some form of a picture I.D., such as a drivers license, State I.D., etc.
- You will be required to complete an initial information form giving information on yourself and the person you are making the complaint against (the Defendant), along with a brief description of the incident.
- An attorney/advocate will speak with you and gather all the facts and information regarding your case. You will then be required to sign a complaint and/or an affidavit.