Valley View Link Center Satellite Court
Citizens receiving City of San Antonio Traffic Violations
now have the option of going to Valley View Link Center to speak to the Judge in
person at 8523 Blanco Road.
*Court Appropriate Attire Required*
How Satellite Court Works
A judge will be available for traffic tickets and other municipal violations
at the Valley View Community Link Center.
Your appearance before the Judge may:
- Prevent your traffic ticket from appearing on your state driving record
by means of Deferred Disposition (sometimes referred to as Probation), or
- Discretionary Driving Safety Course (sometimes referred to as Defensive
- Compliance Dismissal, i.e. Proof of Insurance, Inspection Sticker, Proof
of Valid License, Proof of Registration, etc.
- Discretionary reduction in fines and fees.
Who is Eligible?
- Received a traffic ticket citation from the City of San Antonio.
- Intend to plead NOT GUILTY, GUILTY or NOLO CONTENDRE.
- Cannot be represented by an attorney.
- Must be the person named on the citation.
- Be prepared to pay fees/fines as ordered by the Judge.
8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Including Video Court)
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Not Eligible for Satellite Court?
You must go downtown to the Municipal Courts building located at 401 S. Frio to address the following:
- If you are represented by an attorney.
- Received a non-traffic related citation from the City of San Antonio, for
Code Compliance Violations, Family Violence, Juvenile Court and Quality of