How Video Court Conferencing Works
Using a live video feed, a judge will be available for traffic tickets and
other municipal violations at the Valley View Community Link Center.
Your appearance before the Judge may:
- Prevent your traffic ticket from appearing on your state driving record
by means of Deferred Disposition (sometimes referred to as Probation), or
- Discretionary Driving Safety Course (sometimes referred to as Defensive
- Compliance Dismissal, i.e. Proof of Insurance, Inspection Sticker, Proof
of Valid License, Proof of Registration, etc.
- Discretionary reduction in fines and fees.
Who is Eligible?
- Received a traffic ticket citation from the City of San Antonio.
- Intend to plead GUILTY or NOLO CONTENDRE.
- Cannot be represented by an attorney.
- Must be the person named on the citation.
- Be prepared to pay fees/fines as ordered by the Judge.
8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(Cases are heard on first-come/first-serve basis)
Appointments not necessary
Not Eligible for Video Court?
You must go downtown to the Municipal Courts building located at 401 S. Frio to address the following:
- If you wish to plead "Not Guilty".
- If you are represented by an attorney.
- Received a non-traffic related citation from the City of San Antonio, for example Code Compliance Violations.