Doing Business with Development Services

Construction Industry Professional

Development Services wants your commercial project to be successful. Please visit these links for tips on getting your project started.


Homeowners and home builders need permits for new construction, fences, garage sales, and accessory buildings more than 100 sq.ft. The links below are designed to help you easily find the information you may be seeking.

Small Business Owners

Certificate of Occupancy Businesses are required to have a certificate of occupancy to conduct business within the City of San Antonio. There is a cost to apply for a certificate of occupancy. Upon application, inspectors will visit the location and inspect the site for code compliance and safety.

Once each inspection passes, a certificate of occupancy will be issued.

If you have any questions on certificate of occupancy requirements, call (210)207-1111, option 0.


Business | City Services | Departments | Government | Residents | Recreation
Home | Privacy Policy and Disclaimer

Website best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
with screen resolution settings of 800x600.