Frequently Asked Questions

Open AllClose All


When do I need a permit?
A permit will be required when any construction work is conducted. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical permitting should be acquired by the contractor. Permits are required for all sidewalk and driveway approach work.
What kind of permit do I need?
If you are building more than 100 sq ft or moving walls or doors, a building permit is required. Homeowners (owners) can obtain building permits and hire licensed contractors to perform the work. Homeowners can obtain a home repair permit, plumbing and mechanical permit to perform repairs or replace fixtures in a single family home. Electrical repairs must be performed by a licensed electrical contractor.
All businesses in the City of San Antonio need a certificate of occupancy (CofO). The cost for the CofO is $200 for a new application, $50 for a change of name. Prior to conducting business, the CofO should be issued. For more information, contact (210) 207-1111, option 0.
Where can I obtain a certificate of occupancy?
Application for Certificate of Occupancy must be made in person at 1901 S. Alamo during business hours.
Does new construction require a Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)?
Yes. Section 110 of the 2009 IBC states that no building or structure shall be used or occupied until the building official has issued a C of O.
Are C of O’s required for new construction of shell/multi tenant buildings
      such as retail strip centers?
Yes. Our processes for new construction should remain the same. Once inspections are completed on shells, a letter of completion will be issued. Individual tenant finish outs should obtain permits and inspections and C of O’s issued on each lease space based on the approved use.
What information is required to be on the C of O?
The C of O should contain information based on the 12 items listed in section 110.2 of the 2009 IBC such as permit number, address, name of the owner, use and occupancy, occupant load and type of construction.
Should the C of O be issued to the property owner or the business owner?
Since in most cases a new C of O will not be required for change of occupants the C of O should be issued to the property owner.
On existing buildings if there is a change of occupancy classification is
      a new C of O required.
Yes, the 2009 IBC states that no building shall be used or occupied and no change in the existing occupancy classification shall be made until the building official has issued a C of O.
On existing buildings what if there is no change of occupancy classification,
      is a new C of O required?
No, the 2009 IBC does not require a new C of O when there is no change of occupancy classification except that our local amendments will require a new C of O for certain physical change of occupants.
On existing buildings is a new C of O required for physical change of occupants
      for A-2 and E occupancies?
Yes, our local amendments states, no physical change of occupant for occupancy groups A-2 (Assembly uses intended for food and/or drink consumption including, but not limited to banquet halls, night clubs, restaurants, taverns and bars) and E (Educational) of a building or portion thereof shall be made until the building official has issued a C of O.
What if someone is opening a sexually orientated business (SOB);
      must they apply for a C of O?
Yes, as per ordinance # 87443 all SOB’s must apply for C of O regardless of their occupancy classification.
What if someone is adding the sale of alcoholic beverages to an
      existing C of O where they currently do not sell alcohol; do they
      need to apply for a new C of O?
Yes, ordinance #68849 requires 300’ from the place where alcohol is sold to any church, school or hospital. A new C of O application is required so inspections can be conducted to assure compliance.
When a customer comes in to apply for a C of O or calls to question
      whether or not a C of O is required for the space or building (change of
      occupancy classification or not) do we need to research the previous C
      of O and zoning?
Yes, we should confirm the proper zoning and the previous C of O use to determine if they need to apply or not.
Can a customer apply for a C of O at their own request if it is not
      required, no change of use, it is not an A-2 or E occupancy classification
      and there is a current C of O for the same intended use on file?
If we let them apply they would have to be aware that they must comply with all requirements.
Is a sign C of O inspection required when scheduling C of O inspections?
No, sign C of O inspections are no longer required.
Why do I need a garage sale permit?
Please change the question to “How do I get a permit for a garage sale?” Answer: One may have a garage sale up to four times per year and may apply in person at 1901 S. Alamo, any Community link center or on-line.
What is a general repairs permit?
It is a residential permit to allow for sheet rock repair, window replacement, door replacement, etc. Painting does not require a permit as long as you are not in a historic district. For more information call (210)207-1111, option 4.
Do I need a permit to re-roof my home?
Yes, commercial or residential structures require permits for re-roofing. Homeowner or contractor may obtain the permit. Residential cost is $25.00 for the permit.
Do I need a permit to change the siding on my home?
Yes, a general repairs permit is needed for siding on a residential structure. Permit may be obtained by the homeowner or contractor at 1901 S. Alamo during business hours.
I purchased a building but I don't know how to verify if my building is up to
      par before I apply for a certificate of occupancy
It is suggested to have the building inspected by a licensed inspector (you can obtain a listing in the phone directory) otherwise you will need to apply in person for a certificate of occupancy and have City inspectors visit the site and identify any existing code violations.
Is a permit needed in order for me to install a water fountain/water garden
      at home?
If the water garden is attached to the water supply, then a backflow preventer permit is needed.
Can a builder fax a permit request?
No, the online system is available to request permits.
How may I obtain a permit for my mobile home to be
      moved to a mobile home park?
A variance from the Board of Adjustment is needed to move any structure.
How can a customer change information on permits if they have fired a
Call (210)207-1111, option 4 to determine if the required change can be done over the phone. You may need to come in person to speak with a supervisor and have a letter indicating the change that needs to occur.


What is the difference between Building Development and Land Development
      divisions of DSD?
The Building Development Division of DSD is responsible for assisting customers in understanding and complying with the Building Code, Fire Code, Mechanical Code, Electrical Code, Plumbing Code, Signs and Billboards Code, Unified Development Code, and other ordinances related to the development process in San Antonio, Texas. The Building Development Division, is organized into two sections: Plans and Permits Section to include the Business Assistance Center and Inspections Section,
The Land Development Division is involved with the review and approval process of Master Development Plans (MDPs), Plats, Tree Preservation, Infrastructure, Traffic Impact Analysis (TIAs), Addressing, Zoning and Unified Development Code (UDC) Amendments.
What is the Plans and Permit Section?
The Plans and Permits Section of Development Services’ Building Development Division helps safeguard the public’s health, safety and well-being by thoroughly reviewing plans and permit applications for compliance with the adopted building-related codes. This section also provides assistance with the development review and permit process through its Business Assistance Center.
What codes are we currently under?
A. See current code list at

• 2009 International Building Code with local amendments
• 2009 International Residential Code with local amendments
• 2009 International Existing Building Code with local amendments
• 2009 International Mechanical Code with local amendments
• 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code with local amendments
• 2009 International Energy Conservation Code with local amendments
• 2008 National Electric Code with local amendments
• 2009 International Fire Code with local amendments
Where can I find your department personnel contact/phone numbers?
I have been designing my project under the 2003 codes, can I still use it?
A. If you submit your plans and secure your permit before 1/1/07, then yes. However, if you will not get your permit prior to 1/1/07, then you’ll have to be design and reviewed under the 2006 set of codes. See 9/6/06 memo from Rod Sanchez.
What is SABCA?
The San Antonio Building Codes Academy (SABCA) is a South/Central Texas regional training academy, sponsored by the City of San Antonio Development Services Department. SABCA was established with the goal of bringing high-quality educators and necessary building-related codes training to code officials, design professionals, builders, tradesmen and building owners and managers. SABCA is currently sponsoring training seminars in the fall, winter and spring of each year.
What are the expected turnaround times for plan review?
The estimated plan review turnaround times for initial plans review
 are as follows:

• New structures and additions - 35 calendar days
• Remodel or Interior Finish Outs – 20 calendar days
• Minor Plans Review – 10 calendar days
• Walkthroughs – same day – Note: Walkthroughs are on Monday, Wednesday
   and Friday only.
• Residential Plans – 7 calendar days
What types of projects falls under a Minor Plans Review (i.e., 10 day plan)?
Projects must be 8,000 sq ft or less, interior finish out projects, less than two stories; new construction projects, or additions, less than 1,000 sq ft.; interior demolition projects less than 1,200 sq ft., new modular or portable structures for office or educational purposes. A, E, F, H, I and S occupancies will not be considered for Counter Plan Review. Change of use projects do not qualify.
What types of projects are eligible for Walkthrough Plans Review?
If the project is less than 3,000 sq ft. and a B or M occupancy of an interior finish out, then your project may be considered as a walk through plans. Change of use projects do not qualify. The following reviews are not available for walk through plans: Fire, Floodplain, ERZD (Edwards Aquifer Recharge Zone), Health. Plans are accepted Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00-3:00. Additional fees apply.
How can I find out the status of my plan review?
See Information Bulletin 110 or go to
If my project receives denial comments, how do I resubmit revisions
      and/or responses?
See Information Bulletin 111
What is a Preliminary Plan Review meeting? How do I schedule one?
      Is there a fee?
See Information Bulletin 116
What is a Plan Review by Appointment PRBA?
      How do I schedule one?
For projects in A-3, B, E, M, and S occupancies only, a plan review by appointment can be considered. Plans must be submitted a minimum of 15 working days prior to the date of the appointment. There is a $200 processing fee that is due at the time of plan submission. There is a minimum $100 fee per hour for each division reviewing the plan. Complete the request form and return to (210)207-6377. COSA DSD Information Bulletin under construction.
Can I obtain a Conditional or Partial Permit to start work even
      though I have not received a full building permit?
Yes, if approved by a DSD Engineer. See Information Bulletin 125. You can submit the application to the City which will be reviewed to determine if a Partial or Conditional Permit may be granted.
What is a Certificate of Occupancy Permit and when are they required?
See COSA DSD Information Bulletin 126
How can I schedule an inspection?
Call 207-1111 and use prompt 2 to schedule an inspection or go to our website at - and follow ‘Online Services’ and then ‘Schedule an Inspection’.
The review says INCOMPLETE, can you tell me what information you’re missing?
INCOMPLETE does not mean that information is missing on your part. It means a review has not been conducted. Once the review is conducted, it will be changed to DENIED or APPROVED.
I wish to present an alternative design/method in order to comply
     with the City Codes. Is there an administrative process to review such
     requests and/or exceptions?
Yes, the City of San Antonio currently uses two (2) formats for administratively reviewing alternative design methods depending on which code the applicant wishes to propose the alternative method or exception.

Information Bulletin (IB) 114 – Code Modification Request Procedures.
Information Bulleting (IB) 124 – Administrative Exception Request (AER) Procedures
How can I get a temporary Certificate of Occupancy (TCO)?
Contact all inspectors and ask them if you qualify for a temporary c of o. You may also contact Customer Service at 207-1111 and use prompt 0.


What is Occupancy Classification and how do I determine mine?
      Why does it matter?
Per Section 302.1 of the 2006 International Building Code, structures or portions of structures shall be classified with respect to occupancy in one or more of the following groups: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4, A-5, B, E, F-1, F-2 H-1, H-1, h-3, H-4, H-5, I-1, I-2, I-3, I-4, M, R-1, R-2, R-3, R-4, S-1, S-2 and U. These are based upon your proposed building use (e.g., church, retail, elementary school, storage warehouse, etc.). Many building-related code requirements (e.g., do I need a fire sprinkler system, what construction type do I need to be, etc?) are listed as occupancy type specific. Therefore, it is essential that the Occupancy Classification is determined as the first step to ensure that all applicable requirements are met.
How do I know what construction type to building my building?
Chapter 5 of the 2006 International Building Code lists the maximum allowable area and height requirements for buildings of different occupancies and construction types. You’ll need to be familiar with the calculation methods proposed in Chapter 5, the proposed construction type, the percent open perimeter as defined by code, whether the building is fire sprinklered and whether the proposed building is one or more stories.
What is the Type of Construction for my building?
Type of Construction is as determined by Chapter 6 of the International Building Code (2003 or 2006).
How many exits do I need in my facility?
A. Exiting requirements are found in Chapter 10 of the 2006 International Building Code. The number of required exits will be based on the occupant load of the building or portion thereof, the maximum travel distance, common path of travel, which floor the space is located, etc.
What is my occupant load?
A. Per Chapter 10 of the 2006 International Building Code, the occupant load is defined as the number of persons for which the means of egress of a building or portion therefore is designed. The occupant load for areas without fixed seating is computed at a rate of one occupant per unit of area as prescribed in Table 1004.1.1. For use of this exception, see Information Bulletin 127 For areas with fixed seating, you add up the seating per Section 1004.7 and also adding any non-fixed seating areas (e.g., wheelchair spaces, waiting areas) as well.


What is the required fire flow for my building and how do I determine it?
The required fire flow is the amount of water available at surrounding fire hydrants that the San Antonio Fire Department requires in order to successfully fight a fire in a particular structure. By definition: “the flow rate of a water supply, measured at 20 pounds per square inch (psi) residual pressure, that is available for fire fighting” (International Fire Code 2003, Section B102). To determine the required fire flow for a particular structure, go to Table B105.1 in Appendix B of the International Fire Code (2003 or 2006). Using the Type of Construction for the structure and the total Fire Flow Calculation Area, the table will give you the base fire flow required for this structure. The City of San Antonio Amendments to the International Fire Code allow a reduction in the required fire flow if the building is sprinklered or if it is an open parking garage. See Section B105.2 EXCEPTION for details.
What is the Fire Flow Calculation Area?
The Fire Flow Calculation Area shall be the total floor area of all floor levels within the exterior walls, and under the horizontal projections of the roof of a building, except for buildings of Type IA and IB construction, where it shall be calculated using only the area of the three largest successive floors. (International Fire Code 2003, Sections B104.1, B104.3)
How many fire hydrants are required for my building?
Table C105.1 of Appendix C of the International Fire code will provide the minimum required number of fire hydrants based upon the required fire flow for the structure. However, more hydrants may be required to meet the hose lay criteria requirements for the structure. The City of San Antonio Amendments delete the spacing requirements for fire hydrants from Table C105.1.
What is the hose lay criteria?
The hose lay criteria are the requirements for fire hydrant location as set for by City of San Antonio Amendments to the International Fire Code Sections 508.5.1.2 and 508.5.1.3. Exceptions are granted to fully sprinklered buildings for extending the hose lay criteria per official Development Services Code Interpretation CI2006-007.
What is a fully sprinklered building?
A building is considered fully sprinklered when it is equipped with an automatic sprinkler system or systems installed per Sections 903.3.1.1, 903.3.1.2, or 903.3.1.3 of the International Fire Code (2003 or 2006); whichever is applicable.
What are the fire apparatus access road (sometimes referred to generally as
      fire lanes) requirements for my building?
A. The fire apparatus access road shall extend to within 150 feet of all portions of the facility and all portions of the exterior wall of the first story of the building as measured by an approved route around the exterior of the building or facility. (International Fire Code, Section 503.1.1)
Exit signs shall be located at what locations?
Exits sign placement shall be such that no point in an exit access corridor is more than 100 feet, or the listed viewing distance for the sign, from the nearest visible exit sign. (International Fire Code, Section 1011.1)
What is the means of egress?
A continuous and unobstructed path of vertical or horizontal egress travel from any occupied portion of a building or structure to a public way. (International Fire Code, Section 1002.1)
I’ve been told that for my new building that a fire hydrant is needed.
      Doesn’t the City provide hydrants?
No. The responsibility to provide accessible hydrants lies with the property owner. Contact your water provider (San Antonio Water System or Bexar Metropolitan Water District) for details on how to have a hydrant installed on their main, or what steps are required to have a private main installed.
How is the number of fire hydrants determined?
Tables in the International Fire Code determined the required flow and number of hydrants based on two factors. These factors include the type of construction to be used and the overall area of the structure.
How far away can hydrants be?
A. All required fire hydrants as prescribed by International Fire Code shall be within five hundred (500) feet of a point on the building being protected measured per the hose lay criteria. Hose lay is measured along public streets, fire lanes, and access roadways for Fire Department vehicles including not over one hundred fifty (150) feet of pulling hose by hand. Increased distances are approved when automatic sprinkler systems are installed.


What dictates whether or not my facility will require the installation of
      a fire alarm system?
The requirements for the installation of a fire alarm system are dictated by Chapter 9 of the City’s Building and Fire Code (see current codes) and are dependent upon the use of the facility (Occupancy Type) and its occupant load. Specific and detailed information as to the requirements for a particular facility may be obtained by contacting the Development Services Department.
What is required for submittal when applying for a fire alarm permit, and
      who is responsible for applying for the permit?
A. The documents required for submittal for a fire alarm permit are detailed in City of San Antonio Information Bulletin 122 (Fire Alarm Permit Application and Checklist), which is available in the Documents Online section of the Development Services website ( The information bulletin includes the permit application form, and a detailed checklist of the documentation required for review. The responsibility for applying for the permit lies with the licensed fire alarm system contractor employed to install the system. A fire alarm system permit will only be issued to the contractor.


Are there any additional codes that need to be referenced when doing
      electrical work in the City of San Antonio?
Yes the following are additional codes in effect for the City of San Antonio:

• The Chapter 10 of the City Code serves to outline the requirements of permits and licenses along with outlining a few amendments to the National Electrical Code (NEC). A copy of the Chapter 10 can be found on our website at and clicking on our online library section.
• The 2004 CPS Standards Handbook serves to outline the requirements from the utility company (CPS Energy) for the City of San Antonio
• The 2000 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and the 2001 Supplement serves to outline the state mandated energy conservation requirements.
I am a home owner. Can I do my own electrical work?
The City of San Antonio Chapter 10 requires that a licensed and bonded and registered as an Electrical Contractor in order to do any and all electrical work over 50 volts ac.


What are the parking requirements for my particular project (e.g., a 3000 square
      foot proposed restaurant)?
A. The parking requirements vary according to the proposed use and can be found in the Unified Development Code, Article V – Development Standards, Section 35-526, Tables 526-3a/b. First, determine whether the site is located in a Residential or Commercial use district and then look up the permitted use to determine the minimum and maximum parking space requirement. A restaurant will be located in a Commercial use district, thus by Table 526-3b, the minimum parking requirement of 1 space per 300 square feet (so) Gross Floor Area (GFA) would yield thirty (30) spaces, and the maximum requirement of 1 space per 40 so GFA would yield seventy-five (75) spaces.
Do the parking requirements change if I am located over the Edwards Recharge
      Zone District (ERZD)?
The Unified Development Code parking requirements over the ERZD yields three (3) ratios: the minimum and maximum parking spaces required as per Table 526-3a/b and the ERZD ratio of 7 parking spaces per 1000 so GFA. Over the ERZD, the project shall abide by the two (2) ratios which yield the most restrictive parking requirements (i.e., the two (2) ratios which allow the least amount of parking).
Is a permit required for re-striping and seal coating a parking lot?
No permit is required to re-stripe or seal coat an existing parking lot (i.e., cosmetic or surface repairs). However, if the existing asphalt, base, etc. is removed and replaced, a permit will be required, generating a minimum of tree/landscape/irrigation, traffic, and drainage reviews.
Where can I find the City of San Antonio (COSA) Standards for Sidewalk,
      Driveway,or any flatwork construction (maximum and minimum driveway width,
      base materials, etc.)in the City Right-Of-Way (ROW)?
The COSA abides by the Sidewalk and Driveway Design and Construction Guidelines. The referenced guide contains schematics and details for typical flatwork construction within the City ROW. For example, a typical the COSA construction guidelines state a two way driveway approach requires a minimum of 24-feet and a maximum of 30-feet width at the property line. An “Exit Only” or “Entrance Only” approach has a 12-foot minimum and a 20-foot maximum width.
I am only improving the interior of an existing building (i.e., Interior Finish Out),
      do I need to install a sidewalk?
As per Unified Development Code (UDC) Section 35-506 (a)(2), if the proposed improvements are 25 percent or more of the assessed “improvement value”, as determined by Bexar County Appraisal District (BCAD), then a sidewalk shall be constructed to City and TAS specifications from property line to property line. If there are existing sidewalks, then they shall at least abide by the ADA specifications prior to building permit issuance.
How many accessible parking spaces will my project require?
The amount of accessible parking is determined by the total proposed parking spaces within a parking lot. The requirements can be found in the Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) Handbook. Accessible Elements and Spaces: Scope and Technical Requirements, Section 4.1.2 (5)(a) provides the minimum parking requirements in Table 2. TAS Section 4.6 Parking and Passenger Loading Zones also provides the minimum parking stall and passenger loading zone requirements.
What are the City requirements for parking space dimensions and aisle widths?
UDC Article V – Development Standards, Section 35-526 (e) provides the parking stall dimensions for standard and compact vehicles. UDC Article V – Development Standards, Table 526-1 provides the requirements for aisle widths and stall depths for one-way and two-way traffic.
I cannot provide all of my parking on my site. Is there any way I can share
      parking with my neighbor?
Yes. As per UDC Article V – Development Standards, Section 35-526 (g), a Cooperative Parking Agreement may be provided to Development Services for review which allows neighboring facilities to share parking facilities assuming they can provide adequate off-street parking for the intended or proposed uses.
Can I propose “head-in” parking?
No the Unified Development Code (UDC) prohibits head-in parking.
Am I required to provide parking in the Downtown “D” district?
No. As per UDC Article V – Development Standards, Section 35-526 (a), areas zoned “D” Downtown, shall be exempt from the off-street parking provisions. Please refer to UDC Article III – Zoning, Section 35-310.11“D” Downtown for the specific areas designated as “D” Downtown district.


Why have my plans been denied by “Flood” when I am not building in the floodplain?
Even though no proposed construction foundation/building will not touch the 100 – year regulatory FEMA Flood Plain, Storm Water Engineering – Public Works may require a Flood Plain Development Permit (FPDP) if the 100 – year boundary cross a portion of the lot. A review shall be conducted by Storm Water Engineering – Public Works to determine if a FPDP will be required.
Why have my plans been denied by “Flood” if I am only performing an Interior
      Finish Out (IFO)?
Storm Water Engineering – Public Works will require a Flood Plain Development Permit (FPDP) if the IFO is for a building within the 100 – year regulatory FEMA Flood Plain boundary or if it crosses a portion of the lot. By federal law, Storm Water Engineering – Public Works keeps a record of all the improvements completed by structures within the Flood Plain as determined above and will require a Flood study and compliance with the Flood Plain Ordinance if the improvements exceed 50% of the assessed value of the building as determined by Bexar County Appraisal District (BCAD) over a ten (10) year period.
What is a Flood Plain Development Permit (FPDP) and where can I obtain one?
A Flood Plain Development Permit (FPDP) is a permit which federal law mandates be completed when the proposed development is located on a site within the regulatory 100 year FEMA Flood Plain. Restrictions and regulations may be placed on the actual permit to ensure compliance with the federal standards. It may be obtained online or at the DSD One Stop Center located at 1901 S. Alamo, San Antonio, Texas 78204.
When is a Drainage Report required?
A Drainage Report is required when the impervious cover (e.g., asphalt parking lots, sidewalks, building foundation, etc.) increases over 4,300 square feet. Please refer to the Regional Storm Water Management Participation Form (RSWMPF) for more information on the minimum requirements that shall be included in the Drainage Report. The RSWMPF may be obtained online or at the DSD One Stop Center front lobby located at 1901 S. Alamo, San Antonio, Texas 78204.
Can a Drainage fee be paid out of the Escrow Account?
No. The Drainage fee is a separate account paid to Storm Water Engineering – Public Works’ Storm Water Management Fund and is not part of the Building Permit fee(s).


Under development due to recent changes in Tree ordinance.
Coming Soon


What is an Escrow Account?
An Escrow account is a maintained account with Development Services used for paying various transactions.
Who can set up an Escrow Account?
Any customer who does business with Development Services can set up an escrow account. Such as a licensed contractor, architect, engineer, or a homebuilder.
What type of transactions can be paid from an escrow?
The type of transactions that can be paid for from an escrow account must be associated with an AP number or Project number. Such transactions are permits, plan review fee’s, re-inspection fee’s, preliminary reviews, and after hour fee’s.
Where can one setup an escrow account?
An escrow account can be set up at the main office or by submitting a request on company letterhead signed by the license holder, president or manager of the organization.
What method of payment may be used to deposit monies into an escrow?
To deposit monies in an escrow account only checks and cash are accepted. Escrow deposits can be dropped off at the main office, mailed in, or taken to any of the four Link Centers. The customer must provide the Contractor ID number for their organization to insure that proper deposits are made.
How can one find out the balance of an escrow account?
A customer can use the Departments On-line services to verify their balance provided that they have their contractor ID number and escrow number. Also, they can call or e-mail any of the staff members at the Residential Intake section to provide this information as well.


What is a Refund?
A refund is when a permit is not going to be utilized by the contractor/homeowner/builder.
What qualifies a refund?
A refund is given if the following are met: 1) Must not be more than six months old. 2) No inspections must be on file. 3) Permit must be submitted for refund by original purchaser.
Is there a processing fee?
If the permit being submitted for a refund is being submitted because the job was cancelled, or it was pulled incorrectly, then there is a $25.00 processing fee on each AP being submitted. If the permit is being submitted because it was written in clerk error then there is no processing fee.
How can one apply for a refund?
There is a “Refund Request” form that can be filled out and submitted to one of the Rep’s at the counter or it can be submitted at the Link Centers. Also, the customer can submit a request on company letterhead and mail or fax it to our main office to the attention of Julie Martinez.
What is the time period for a customer to receive their refund?
Refunds that are being submitted and were paid by using an Escrow account are automatically refunded instantly. Refunds being submitted and were paid by check or cash will take 10 to 12 working days for processing.

Business | City Services | Departments | Government | Residents | Recreation
Home | Privacy Policy and Disclaimer

Website best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
with screen resolution settings of 800x600.