SApreservation 5k Series
Get outside, get fit, and enjoy our historic city with the SApreservation 5k series. These guided runs are a great way to experience San Antonio’s historic sites and get fit. At various stops along the route, tour guides will share the stories behind the buildings, homes, neighborhoods, and parks that make San Antonio unique. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Participants will be divided into small groups according to experience.
A preliminary schedule of the 2017 5k series is listed below. Event details and registration links are forthcoming.
- Feb 25 - Monte Vista Historic District
- Mar 25 – Downtown Irish Heritage
Ever think of the Irish history in San Antonio? Our second guided fun run will cover history about the Irish communities and Irish heritage here in SA!
When: March 25, start at 9 am.
Where: Burleson Yard, 430 Austin St.
- May 6 - Amazing Preservation Race (special competitive event / separate registration)
- October 28 - Haunted Downtown
- December 5 - Holiday Lights