How to Apply
Click here to view available internship opportunities, and complete the online application. Eligible applications will be forwarded to the hiring department for consideration, and interviews will be scheduled with selected applicants by the department.
The following requirements apply:
1) Be currently enrolled in an accredited vocational or technical school, college or university (all majors welcome)
2) Have completed of the first year of your program of study (preferred)
3) Commit to the entire internship session (at least 12 weeks)
4) Be eligible to work in the United States
5) Possess a willingness to learn, positive attitude and self-motivation
- Paid and unpaid internships available (maximum 20 hour workweek during semester if paid internship)
- Internships may be eligible for college credit*
- Work locations and schedules vary by department
- Duties vary by department
- Student interns are supported by Intern Mentor and Internship Coordinator
- Starting and ending dates based upon the needs of the department
Contact the Internship Coordinator at (210) 207-8705 for more information.
*Speak with your college or university's academic advisor or career placement office to determine credit eligibility and requirements.