The Department of Human Services’ Family Assistance Centers works with individuals and families and in the San Antonio/ Bexar County community.
The Training for Job Success program is designed to support individuals as they prepare for better employment that leads families to self-sufficiency.
Following are some of the resources and services available through the Training for Job Success Program for individuals seeking better employment:
- Job readiness activities such as assistance with résumé writing, interviewing skills and job leads
- Scholarship opportunities for Alamo Colleges Demand Occupations Training Programs
- Textbooks, supplies and uniforms required for Demand Occupations Training Programs
- One-on-One career coaching, case management services and counseling services
- Assistance with utilities and rent
- Connection to other community resources
* Eligible participants must meet income criteria upon enrollment into the program.
For more information, please contact the program.
City of San Antonio Family Assistance Division
2805 E. Commerce St., Room 22, San Antonio, TX 78203