The Department of Human Services’ Family Assistance Centers works with individuals and families and in the San Antonio/ Bexar County community.
The Training for Job Success program is designed to support individuals as they prepare for better employment that leads families to self-sufficiency.
Following are some of the resources and services available through the Training for Job Success Program for individuals seeking better employment:
- Job readiness activities such as assistance with résumé writing, interviewing skills and job leads
- Scholarship opportunities for Alamo Colleges Demand Occupations Training Programs
- Textbooks, supplies and uniforms required for Demand Occupations Training Programs
- One-on-One career coaching, case management services and counseling services
- Assistance with utilities and rent
- Connection to other community resources
* Eligible participants must meet income criteria upon enrollment into the program.
For more information, please contact the program.
City of San Antonio Family Assistance Division
3014 Rivas Street, Room 23 · San Antonio, TX 78228