The City of San Antonio’s Head Start program is hosting an enrollment fair to help Head Start families receive information on the Affordable Care Act. The fair will include a presentation by Enroll America. Participants will have the opportunity to enroll in the new Health Insurance Marketplace, with assistance provided by Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG) and Baptist Health System. This event is free and open to the general public.
WHEN: Saturday, February 15, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: City of San Antonio Head Start Headquarters, 1227 Brady, San Antonio, TX 78207
MORE: Families/individuals interested in registering for a health plan should bring:
· Proof of citizenship(passport or Social Security card)
· Proof of residency (driver’s license, residential lease, or utility bill)
· Proof of household income (W2, paycheck stub, 2012 taxes)
· Form of payment (for insurance purposes)
· Email address (will assist in acquiring one)
For more information on the Enroll Fest, contact Ramon Chapa at (210) 365-5250. Participants can also RSVP to the enroll fest online getcoveredamerica.com.