The City of San Antonio Solid Waste Management Department’s (SWMD) Recycling and Resource Recovery Plan includes the goal to “improve recycling opportunities for commercial businesses in San Antonio.” While the City does not provide waste collection services to the business community in San Antonio, we still want to help your business implement a recycling plan that could improve your bottom line and provide other benefits to your organization.
Benefits of Business Recycling
Some benefits of recycling at work may include:
- Cost savings from waste reduction
- Reduced waste and saved space
- Enhanced company image and status
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased employee morale and engagement
We know that obstacles such as time, personnel, space, and cost restrictions can make recycling at work a challenge.
How can we help you?
The SWMD Commercial Recycling Team is ready to help your organization overcome these challenges and get started. We will work at your pace and help you prioritize your recycling objectives by offering:
- Free on-site consultations to help identify opportunities for waste prevention, reduction, and recycling opportunities.
- Free waste assessment to help you understand your waste stream and identify your recycling potential.
- Free employee and management training on starting and maintaining an effective recycling program.
To learn more, email our commercial recycling team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210.207.6521.