Pet Care Tips
Getting a new pet is a big decision and one that should not be made on a whim. Think carefully about getting a pet - commit to providing a "furever" home.
Check out these tips below to ensure you:
- Prevent unwanted litters and spay/neuter your pet.
- Ensure your pet is licensed annually via microchip, a permanent form of identifying your pet.
- Know the local animal laws. Follow them.
- Keep your pet on leash in public or inside your house or enclosed yard when at home.
- Provide a nutritious and well-balanced diet and groom your pet regularly.
- Provide suitable shelter and protection from extreme heat or cold.
- Respect our water supply, your neighbors, and public places - clean up after your pet.
- Protect your pet from diseases by keeping their vaccinations up to date.
- Ensure your pet is sociable and well trained.