The Environmental Stewardship Division is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state and local environmental laws through education, training, inspection, analysis, design, implementation and enforcement.
Subject Matter Purview
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program (SWP3) and SPCC
- Noise and Operations Monitoring, Flight Tracking, Noise Inquiries
- Soil Management and Recycling Plan
- Sustainability Plan (Recycling and Conservation)
- Asbestos and Lead Abatement
Alternative Fueling Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Projects
Environmental Stewardship Manager
Steven K. Southers, C.M., J.D., B.S. Biology
Sr. Environmental Protection Officer
Chris Yzaguirre, M.S.
Noise Abatement and Sustainability Officer