Parking in downtown San Antonio just got easier!
Pay stations have replaced several traditional parking meters. These 134 solar-powered parking pay stations service multiple parking spaces and reduce clutter on streets and sidewalks. In addition, parking pay stations accept both coins and debit/credit cards and provide customers with a receipt for every transaction.
Why a parking pay station?
- Accepts coins, credit and debit cards
- Automated kiosk replaces multiple parking meters
- Provides customer receipts
- Communicates in English and Spanish
- Can use mobile parking app
- Note: Does not allow the transferring of one location to another.
For example, if you park at a specific location and have time on the app for your metered session, it will not transfer. Paper and e-receipts are location specific. Parking in a pay-station without a unique session or receipt may result in a citation.
For questions on how to use the new parking pay stations, contact our Parking Division at 210.207.8266.