The Regulatory Division of the City Attorney's Office is located at City Hall.
The Regulatory Division provides advice and counsel related primarily to city code, state and federal laws, land use and other regulatory matters, to multiple departments and offices within the City structure, including:
- Animal Care Services
- Center City Development and Operations Department
- Development Services
- Human Services
- Neighborhood and Housing Services
- Office of the City Clerk
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Office of Sustainability
- Planning Development
- San Antonio Metropolitan Health District
- Solid Waste Management
- Transportation and Capital Improvements
In addition, this division advises City staff on legal issues related to Ethics, Elections, Open Government, Boards and Commissions, the San Antonio Housing Authority, Pre-K 4 SA, the Office of Urban Redevelopment San Antonio (OUR SA), and the San Antonio Housing Trust.