The City’s 311 Mobile App has been updated and is now compatible with the Android’s new Lollipop operation system (version 5.0-5.1). Customers should have received an update notification from the Google Play store. If you experience any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile App Service Requests
With the new 311 Mobile App, residents can submit service requests for the following services:
- Aggressive Animal
- Dead Animal Pick Up
- Graffiti in Parks
- Graffiti Public Property
- Graffiti Private Property
- Junk Vehicle
- Overgrown Yard
- Pot Hole Repair
- Animal Cruelty
- Damaged Garbage Cart
- Garbage/Recycle No Pick Up
- Traffic Sign Missing/Down
- Trapped/Confined Animal
- Injured Animal
More online services...
311 Mobile App FAQs
Q: How do I create a report?
A: To create a report:
- Login to the app
- Click on ‘File a New Report’ button
- Select 'Issue Title'
- Set the location, click and drag to the location or enter the address
Click the ‘Photo' button to include a photo of the problem being reported (optional)
- Click the ‘What is the Issue’ button and answer secondary questions
- Reporter info is required (at minimum a phone number)
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and to submit your report.
Q: How can I check the status of a report?
A: Click on the ‘My Reports” button. Your reports will be categorized by those open and closed, which includes a reference number. For more detailed information about the case status call 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000 or visit sanantonio.gov/311 for more info.
Q: How do I know that my request was submitted?
A: Click on 'My Reports' button. Your reports should only be categorized as open and closed. If there are cases in Pending, then your reports have not processed due to technical issues. Please call 3-1-1 to submit your request or utilize the web portal at sanantonio.gov/311.
Q: Why do I get an error message when uploading photos?
A: Photos have size limits of 2MB. Please make sure your photo does not exceed that size to ensure your photo uploads.
Q: When I take a photo, I am automatically returned to the Android Home screen.
A: Your phone may not have enough memory to complete the action. Please do the following:
- Go to app menu, select 'Setting' app, select 'Applications', then select 'Running Services', to stop any service or app not being used.
- If you have a 'task killer' or 'task manager' open and stop any service or app not being used.