Our office can
- Help you with City issues, including zoning, code enforcement, and construction projects.
- Serve as your liaison to the City and to City entities.
- Receive your input on City Council actions and the City Code.
Our office cannot
- Change state or federal law.
- Dictate that a City department act in your favor.
- Provide legal advice.
For General Inquiries or Constituent Services, please contact the Centerview Field Office, 210.207.0870.
For Scheduling, please contact: Brandi Pena, 210.207.7044.
For Community Outreach, Events, or Coffee with Ana, please contact the District 7 Office, 210.207.0870.
For Zoning, please contact: Frank Ramirez, 210.207.0874.
For City Council Project Funds (CCPF), please contact the District 7 Office, 210.207.0870.
For Media Inquiries, please contact: Matteo Treviño, 210.207.0872
To receive an weekly newsletter with information on City announcements and events our office hosts, please fill out this form.