Community Health and Equity shall oversee policies, plans and programs that affect the quality of life of our residents. Its responsibilities include the protection and enhancement of the natural environment, public health, education and the development of equitable social services. The Committee shall consider policies regarding climate preparedness and resiliency, libraries, solid waste and recycling, parks and other community-oriented services.
Chair: Ana Sandoval, District 7
- Roberto Treviño, District 1
- Jada Andrews-Sullivan, District 2
- Rebecca Viagran, District 3
- Shirley Gonzales, District 5
Regular Meeting Information
- Scheduled Dates: 4th Thursdays at 2:00 p.m.
- Meeting Location: The meeting will be available to the public at AT&T channel 99, Grande channel 20, Spectrum channel 21, digital antenna 16, www.sanantonio.gov/TVSA or by calling (210) 207-5555.
- David McCary, Assistant City Manager
- Amanda Reyna, 210.207.2003