Information & Service Requests
311 is an easy-to-remember telephone number that connects citizens with specially-trained customer service representatives ready to assist with City service requests -- potholes, stray animals, downed street signs, trash collection or other City requests.
Customer satisfaction is important. 311 provides access to customer service assistance 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., 7 days a week. 311 customer service representatives are knowledgeable, friendly and ready to help!
- Dial 3-1-1 (outside city limits: 210.207.6000) 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., 7 days a week; Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
- 311 is the City's answer to handling your non-emergency calls
- 311 representatives provide quality service
- Dial 3-1-1 with detailed information regarding your request; your information is immediately sent to the appropriate City department for action
- 311 can reduce the number of non-emergency calls to 911 allowing emergency personnel to focus on critical and urgent calls
Contact Texas Relay at 7-1-1 or call 1-800-RELAY TX (735-2989) to contact our 311 call center from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. , 7 days a week
The City of San Antonio can assist individuals who need city information and/or services and where English is not the natural language. The City of San Antonio 311 Customer Service Office is open seven days a week from 7am-7pm. The 311 Call Center can be reached by dialing 3-1-1 or 210-207-6000.