DSD Holiday Schedule
The Development Services Department will follow the City holiday schedule; the office will be closed on the following days:
Dec. 25, 2017 through January 1, 2018 - Winter Holiday Break
The Development Services Department and the Fire Marshal's office will be closed Dec. 25, 2017 through January 1, 2018 in observance of the City Winter Holiday. The office will re-open on Jan. 2, 2018, with the regular schedule of 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Inspections on Dec. 28 and 29 will be available if scheduled and paid for by 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 22. The DSD inspection fee over the holiday break is $100.00 per discipline (Building, Fire, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical), per inspection. Please call the following numbers to schedule an appointment.
Plat Construction Inspections - 207-0281
Building Inspections - 207-0220
Fire System Inspections - 207-8410 (Fire Inspection fee is $82.40/hour with two hour minimum.)
Note: Online scheduling for inspections will not be available during the Winter Holiday Break.
Board and Commission Holiday Schedule:
Planning Commission (PC) Meetings cancelled for November 8th, November 22nd and December 27th, 2017.
- Updated PC Meeting Schedule for November and December:
- Monday, November 13, 2017 – 2:00 pm
- Public Hearing deadline: October 23, 2017
- Regular deadline: October 30, 2107
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 – 2:00 pm
- Public Hearing deadline: November 20, 2017
- Regular deadline: November 27, 2017
- Recordation Updates:
- Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday’s, Recordation date of November 24, 2017 will be moved to November 27th - Deadline - November 22nd at noon.
- Due to the City being closed between December 25th – January 1st, the last regular recordation opportunity for 2017 will be December 22nd.
Refer to revised 2017 Zoning Commission Schedule.
Board of Adjustment:
Refer to the 2017 Board of Adjustment Meeting Schedule.
Building Standards Board:
• Meeting dates are Dec. 7 and 14.