The City of San Antonio is seeking applicants to serve as alternates on the Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBOA). This board:
- hears and decides appeals where it is alleged there is error in any order, requirement, decision or determination made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the Unified Development Code (UDC), Chapter 35 of the San Antonio, Texas Code of Ordinances.
- may also authorize variances from the provisions of the UDC.
- functions as a quasi-judicial board and its members are prohibited from discussions about pending cases outside of the formal meeting.
- requires a quorum of at least nine to convene
- Meets generally on the first and third Monday of each month at 1 p.m. and typically last four hours. Members are compensated $20 for each seated meeting.
Positions will remain open until Monday, June 7, 2018.
Applications are available at https://webapps2.sanantonio.gov/BoardComm/Vacancies.aspx.
Interested applicants may obtain more information about the Board of Adjustment at http://www.sanantonio.gov/dsd/zoning.asp#Board_of_Adjustment.
For additional information, call the City of San Antonio Board of Adjustment staff at (210) 207-8208 or (210) 207-7720. For assistance with the application, please contact Brandon Smith, Boards and Commissions Coordinator, at (210) 207-7253.