Pre-enrollment in Pre-K 4 SA will take place through the entire month of May. 700 four-year-olds will be enrolled in the first year of the Pre-K 4 SA program. In June students who meet state eligibility requirements and are pre-enrolled will be selected through a lottery to attend Pre-K 4 SA. In July lottery-selected students will enroll in Pre-K 4 SA through their respective school districts, while lottery-selected students who are not state eligible will enroll through the City. All accepted students will be notified in July or August.
If you would like to receive an email notice regarding the pre-enrollment process, times and locations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State eligibility requirements:
- At or below 185 percent of Federal poverty level
- English as second language
- Child of an active duty member of U.S. Armed Forces
- Child of injured or deceased member of U.S. Armed Forces
- Currently or previously in foster care