The San Antonio Economic Development Corporation (SAEDC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose mission is to focus on creating jobs and promoting long term economic growth specific to the San Antonio regional business ecosystem. The SAEDC seeks to help grow current businesses, create new start-up companies, and attract new business to the area.
SAEDC Board members
- Mayor Ron Nirenberg, President
- Erik Walsh, Secretary and City Manager
- Sylvia Lopez Gaona, At-Large Citizen
- Christopher Rosas, At-Large Citizen
- Mike Dwyer, At-Large-Citizen
- Councilwoman Rebecca Viagran, Council District 3
- Councilman Manny Pelaez, Council District 8
For more information about the SAEDC, contact:
Economic Development Department
100 W. Houston, Ste. 1900 San Antonio, TX 78205
Military Life Science Commercialization Plan and San Antonio Military Medical Innovation Director.