City employees, residents, and visitors can explore the City of San Antonio with our interactive web mapping applications. Search and browse geographic information from a variety of city departments. Create a custom map by adding and removing data layers, perform analysis, or export the map to print.
All applications have been tested to work with the current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- SAFE – Map application associated with the San Antonio Flood Emergency System. More information can be found here.
- Mission Trails – View the historic sites adjacent to or in view of the Mission Trails system along the San Antonio River.
- ¡Por Vida! – View restaurants that participate in San Antonio's Healthy Menu Initiative. More information can be found here.
- Intimate Partner Violence – Explore the story map about Intimate Partner Violence in San Antonio.
Parks & Recreation
- Park Search – Search and view park locations for trails, community centers, playgrounds, etc.
Planning & Community Development
- Annexation – Search the proposed annexation areas.
- OneStop – New updated version for Planning and Zoning Information.
- Adopt-A-Spot Locator – Volunteer for trash pickup and beautification maintenance at an Adopt-A-Spot site.
- Bond Projects – Search and view bond project locations for streets, drainage, parks, and libraries.
- Contours – View 1-foot contour lines, Hydrology, and Low Water Crossing using 3-D. (Best using CHROME or FIREFOX)
- Impervious Cover - Find the impervious area by parcel.
- IMP - Search and view the Infrastructure Management Program (IMP) for street maintenance, sidewalks, etc.
- Mowing Schedule – View the mowing zones and schedules managed by the City of San Antonio.
- San Antonio Bikes – City of San Antonio bike facilities.
- Street Sweeping Schedule – View the street sweeping schedules managed by the City of San Antonio.
San Antonio Police Department
Solid Waste Management
CoSA Base Map – The City of San Antonio's custom basemap uses icons from thenounproject.com.
Disclaimer – The City of San Antonio (COSA) does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. COSA does not warrant the completeness, timeliness, or positional, thematic, and attribute accuracy of the GIS data. The GIS data, cartographic products, and associated applications are not legal representations of the depicted data. GIS data is derived from public records that are constantly undergoing revision. Under no circumstances should GIS products be used for final design purposes. COSA provides this information on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. The appropriate City department should always be contacted for official and current information.