ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Healthy growing cities have dynamic and diverse neighborhoods offering a mix of housing opportunities for all.
The 2020 Housing Summit will help us achieve and maintain this goal by:
- Updating and informing the housing community about the current housing ecosystem;
- Engaging participants from different disciplines in positive conversations with varied viewpoints;
- Providing targeted information and seeking feedback on barriers to housing production, especially the production of affordable housing;
- Advising policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promoting opportunities for specific action.
To view the detailed description of each topic, please visit our Work Session page. Upon registration you will be asked to select your days.
Parking is being provided for you on site.
HOW TO REGISTER
On February 1, 2020 registration for the summit will be open—a 'Register Now’ button will be available at that time that will take you to the Eventbrite page where you can purchase tickets to the Housing Summit. On the Eventbrite page you will be given the option to purchase tickets for the luncheon, reception or all day. Session only tickets are available free of charge.
The event is open to all. While we do charge a fee to cover the cost of food and venue, no one should have to miss out due to the cost of admission. Scholarships are available on a first come, first served basis for individuals with a financial hardship; examples include having low or no income, experience with or being at risk for homelessness, or a fixed income such as SSI. To request a scholarship, please email the Housing Summit or call 210.207.4686.
Scholarship recipients will receive tickets for the full 1/2 day Summit, which includes all events.