Healthy growing cities have dynamic and diverse neighborhoods offering a mix of housing opportunities for all.
The 2017 Housing Summit will help us achieve and maintain this goal by:
- Updating and informing the housing community about the current housing ecosystem;
- Engaging participants from different disciplines in positive conversations with varied viewpoints;
- Providing targeted information and seeking feedback on barriers to housing production, especially the production of affordable housing;
- Advising policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promoting opportunities for specific action.
To view the detailed description of each topic, please visit our Work Session page. Upon registration you will be asked to select your sessions.