ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Healthy growing cities have dynamic and diverse neighborhoods offering a mix of housing opportunities for all.
The 2018 Housing Summit will help us achieve and maintain this goal by:
- Updating and informing the housing community about the current housing ecosystem;
- Engaging participants from different disciplines in positive conversations with varied viewpoints;
- Providing targeted information and seeking feedback on barriers to housing production, especially the production of affordable housing;
- Advising policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promoting opportunities for specific action.
To view the detailed description of each topic, please visit our Work Session page. Upon registration you will be asked to select your days.
HOW TO REGISTER
On July 1, 2018 registration for the summit will be open—a 'Register Now’ button will be available at that time that will take you to the Eventbrite page where you can purchase tickets to the Housing Summit. On the Eventbrite page you will be given the option to purchase tickets for the 2-day Summit, which includes all events, or to purchase tickets to individual events.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship to attend the Housing Summit, please email HousingSummit@sanantonio.gov and provide a brief explanation why you are requesting a scholarship. Scholarship recipients will receive tickets for the full 1 1/2 day Summit, which includes all events.