Fiscal Year 2019 Action Plan & Budget Development
The City of San Antonio is seeking public comments on the proposed FY 2019 Action Plan and Budget. The City anticipates receiving approximately $21M, including approximately $12.9M in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG); $5.4M in HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME); 1M in HEARTH Emergency Solutions Grant (HESG); and 1.6M in Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) funds.
Annually, the City coordinates an Action Plan and Budget development process to identify and implement community development and affordable housing activities to advance the goals of the FY 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan. The priorities of the FY 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan are as follows:
- Priority 1: Provide Decent Safe Affordable Housing
- Priority 2: Provide Neighborhood Revitalization Efforts
- Priority 3: Provide for Special Needs Populations
- Priority 4: Provide Housing and Supportive Services for Homeless Population
- Priority 5: Provide Economic Development
Please provide your comments or tell us how you would allocate CDBG/HOME funding.