New! In an effort to encourage the public to adhere to the Stay Home, Work Safe Orders, all City and County parks will be closed on Saturday and Sunday of Easter Weekend (April 11 & 12). Trails for walking, running, and biking, such as the Howard W. Peak Greenway Trails, will remain open.
¡Nuevo! En un esfuerzo por alentar al público a adherirse a la orden Stay Home, Work Safe, todos los parques de la Ciudad y el Condado estarán cerrados el sábado y domingo del fin de semana de Pascua (11 y 12 de abril).Los senderos para caminar, correr y andar en bicicleta, como los senderos Howard W. Peak Greenway, permanecerán abiertos.
City park basketball courts, outdoor exercise equipment, playgrounds, skate plazas, splash pads, tennis courts and golf courses will be closed and will remain closed following the timeline of the Stay Home, Work Safe order. These amenities are not conducive to social distancing.
Dog Parks, trails, bathrooms, and open green space would remain open and allow us to focus efforts on promoting social distancing in parks and on the greenway trail system in concert with Park Police.
• Our parks and trails are currently open. If you choose to visit a park, please follow CDC and local health guidelines
and practice social distancing.
• Parks and Recreation indoor facilities including community and adult/senior centers, clubhouses, and gyms are closed until further notice. All programming and classes are suspended.
• Parks reservations counter at Ron Darner Headquarters is closed to the public through April 19.
FOUR WAYS TO SIGN UP FOR COVID-19 ALERTS
1. Download the Ready South Texas app, available in the iTunes
and Google Play
2. Text COSAGOV to 55000 to receive SMS text message updates
3. Follow @COSAGOV on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
4. Bookmark www.SanAntonio.gov