The Medina River Natural Area gives citizens access to a beautiful 511-acre property that has been enhanced with 7 miles of trails with interpretive features representing El Camino Real wagon trail. The north side of the park includes a large covered pavilion, restrooms, trailhead, parking and a staff building. The park also features a group camping area available by reservation. This area includes parking, camping, restrooms, water service and a small covered pavilion for camping activities. Pets on leash are welcome.
Alcohol is prohibited; amenities are first come, first serve with the exception of the ones listed below.
Amenities Available for Rental
The following amenities are available for rental. Use the links below to view facility details or calendar availability. Learn how to make a reservation.
The cost to rent the pavilion Monday through Thursday is $15 an hour with a 4-hour minimum. The cost for Friday through Sunday and holidays is $30 an hour with a 4-hour minimum.
The cost to rent the campsite is $20 per night. Check-in is at 3pm and check-out is a 1pm.
- Visit the San Antonio Natural Areas website for programming information.
- View the Trail Accessibility Map
- For program reservations please call 210.207.3111
- For group camping reservation please call 210.207.3000
- Find trail and park conditions follow parks on Facebook and Twitter @saparksandrec. To register for classes visit www.fosana.org.