Enjoy free Wi-Fi at several City of San Antonio parks and community centers. Citizens can bring their laptops and other electronic devices to the park to research, apply for jobs and browse the internet. Students also have the opportunity to complete homework, check college blackboards for assignments, and connect with friends and family via social media.
Free Wi-Fi is available in:
- Barrera Fitness Center, 5800 Old Highway 90 West
- Bode Community Center, 901 Rigsby
- Commanders House Adult and Senior Center, 645 S. Main
- Garza Community Center, 1450 Mira Vista
- Granados Adult and Senior Center, 500 Freiling
- Lions Field Adult and Senior Center, 2809 Broadway
- Normoyle Community Center, 700 Culberson
- South San Community Center, 2031 Quintana Road
- Southside Lions Community Center, 3100 Hiawatha
- Woodard Community Center, 1011 Locke
- Woodlawn Lake Park Community Room, 1103 Cincinnati
- Yates Community Room, 528, Rasa Dr.
**The Wi-Fi hot spot at South Side Lions also includes the parking lot and nearby playground.
Citizens can find free Wi-Fi in a second area near the playground
and pavilion on the lake off of 3900 Pecan Valley Drive.
- Pearsall Park, 4700 Old Pearsall Rd.
- Palm Heights Park, 1201 W. Malone
- Friedrich Natural Area, 2135 Milsa Rd.
- Harlandale Park, 7227 Briar Place
- Woodlawn Lake Park, 1103 Cincinnati
- Phil Hardberger Park East - Wi-Fi is available in the Salado Creek Outdoor Classroom at Phil Hardberger Park East, 13203 Blanco Road, and in most of the adjacent parking lot.
- Phil Hardberger Park West - Wi-Fi is available in the Urban Ecology Center Classroom at Phil Hardberger Park West, 8400 N.W. Military Highway, in the Gathering Hall and the courtyard.
- Pittman-Sullivan Park, 1001 Iowa
- Cuellar Park, 5626 San Fernando
- Lady Bird Johnson Park, 10700 Nacogdoches
- Lincoln Park, 2915 E Commerce
- San Pedro Springs Park, 1315 San Pedro
- Walker Ranch Park, 12603 West Ave.
- Southside Lions Park, 3100 Hiawatha