It’s never too late to fulfill your desire to become a musician or even a rock star! Sign up now for one or more music classes
including beginning, intermediate and advanced percussion, guitar, and keyboard for students ages eight to adult.
- $30 for ages 17 and under
- $15 for any additional class during the same session (youth ages 17 and under only).
- Discounted rate of $25 for the first class for siblings ages 17 and under living in the same household.
- Private Lessons are NOT discountable and are not counted toward sibling or multi-class discounts.
- Program fee is non-refundable and no fees are prorated.
All classes are subject to change or cancellation depending on the number of participants enrolled. Recital participation is not mandatory. Some classes do not participate in annual recitals. Please check with instructor. New class curriculum usually begins in October. No classes on City Holidays.
Class Guidelines: Instructor will group similar age and level students together after assessment the first week of classes. It is common for beginners to remain at beginning level for several years as they acquire skills for advancement. All classes except introductory levels will need teacher approval. Teacher assessment will advance students when necessary on a case-by-case basis.