Enforcement: Temporary Radar Speed Trailer
Similar to a speed limit radar unit sign, temporary radar speed trailers are mobile and easy to setup. They are used to make drivers aware of their speed by providing an instant displayed message. The San Antonio Police Department oversees the use of this equipment.
- Trailers can be used in various locations as needed
- Effective in reducing vehicle speeds
- Radar Unit Signs require regular enforcement to be effective
- Compliance may be only temporary
- Resources may be limited
- Requires coordination with the San Antonio Police Department