(Online payment feature does not work using the Google Chrome browser)
- Obtain the invoice and customer number from the ROW administrative personnel.
- Click here to make the payment
- Enter your invoice number and customer number, then verify the invoice for accuracy.
- Once the payment processes is completed, call to provide payment receipt number to the ROW administrative personnel.
- Your permit(s) will be updated and assigned accordingly.
Over the Phone
(credit card receipts cannot be provided)
- Email the ROW administrative personnel and provide the information below:
- Company Name
- Permit Number
- Point of Contact Name and Phone Number
- Amount to be Paid
- An invoice will be created and forwarded to the cashiers for a call back. Cashiers will call back at their discretion.
- Once the payment process is completed we will receive the receipt number from the cashier and your permit(s) will be updated and assigned accordingly.
- Customer can go to 1901 S. Alamo, counter 23 to speak with ROW administrative personnel
- Obtain Invoice
- Process payment with Cashier
- Provide ROW administrative personnel with your receipt and your permit(s) will be updated and assigned accordingly.